Tuesday, August 01, 2006

ideology

I-330 and D-503 are very different from one another from the beginning of the novel. D-503 was a very conservative person who did not know anything besides the one state. I-330 was the undercover rebel who challenged old beliefs. In these two ways they are completely different people but D-503 slowly changes through the novel and becomes more open and starts to explore.

Although their original philosophies on life were completely opposite, I dont think that I-330 is too different from D-503 because it seems like D-503 was becoming more and more like her. Although D-503 does not challenge the one state and its beliefs as strongly as I-330, I think it is because he is confused and new to the open minded thinking while I-330 has had time to adjust and think about it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home